« Home | nothing says "Good Morning" like a chainsaw.... t... » | busy busy tuesday....but of course..time to blog..... » | I cant believe its Friday already....which is a go... » | to tag on jamie's "of the moments..." My "of the ... » | monday..monday..... i used to not come into the of... » | I think i just took my last step to becoming an of... » | It's been a long time since i last blogged.....sor... » | Tuesdays are brutal.....i have to be at the office... » | This is our first Twin Blog..by shelly and scott..... » | I would llike to live the rest of my life in denia... »

yes..i realize it's been a long time since my last blog...but i did not want to do anyting for the last 5 days..but spend everying second with tony, the best boyfriend a girl could want.... :)

hope you all had a great Thanksgiving....i'll spare you all every detail of the last week of my life...instead i'll give you little tidbits or highlights, if you will, of thing I did or saw...or loved...
-tony
-moon lit beach in LA....huge waves...nice
-Gothika (good movie)
-naps rule!!
-72 degree Thanksgiving
-taking a walk on thanksgiving
-5 hrs in a mini van lost in LA
-happy and sad moments at the airport
-good food for thanksiving..but no leftovers..that sucks
-playing a high school drinking game....so much fun...
-buck owens crystal palace
-did i mention the moon lit beach...yeah....it was awesome....