« Home | monday..monday..... i used to not come into the of... » | I think i just took my last step to becoming an of... » | It's been a long time since i last blogged.....sor... » | Tuesdays are brutal.....i have to be at the office... » | This is our first Twin Blog..by shelly and scott..... » | I would llike to live the rest of my life in denia... » | Dear God, I know this may sound trivial...but cou... » | God is good...why do i forget that daily... I get ... » | Today's Status: Cat in my car for real this morni... » | 12-3, that's all i gotta say »

to tag on jamie's "of the moments..."

My "of the moments"

book: yes i'm reading.... Purpose Driven Life, Rick Warren

drink: still the decaf breve with splenda....mmmm

food: cheese..forever cheese

music: van morrison

movie: braveheart...my fave of all time...i've watched it at least twice this week...both parts..while napping...

favorite time of day: at midnight when i get to talk to tony...and all the rest of the moments of the day that i am thinking of him :)

pain: my neck still..i need to go get a massage