« Home | 12-3, that's all i gotta say » | This note was in my car this morning: Dear Driver... » | ok...i realize i haven't blogged "in a grip" as my... » | CUBS WIN...CUBS WIN...CUBS WIN.... I am all alone... » | monday's will always be mondays and i just have to... » | BITTERSWEET..... that how i describe today...i'm ... » | Memos to the people in the cafe: 1. to the lady w... » | i'm still fighting off some crazy sickness..it alm... » | i'm sick...the first time since living here..it's ... » | today i have the worst headache in california hist... »

Today's Status:

Cat in my car for real this morning...caught him red handed..or pawed

Happy: got a new cell phone finally

Stressed: no drummer for this weekend, my male vocalist backed out for the special, the church the band used to practice scheduled themselves over our rehearsal time, and i have to drive down to LA to pick up microphones...

Ready to watch the cubs kick butt tonite....

must get back to work.....

Dear Cat Owner,

Why should i have to roll my windows up just so your cat won't lounge in my car...how bout you keep your cat inside or maybe train him to clean himself somewhere else besides the back window ledge of my toyota.....thanks