« Home | i'm sick...the first time since living here..it's ... » | today i have the worst headache in california hist... » | wow...what a weekend....we had our first practice ... » | MAMA'S BACK!!! i'm back in cell phone land...i lo... » | another day in no cell phone land...this sucks....... » | as if my day yesterday could get any worse.....o i... » | 9/16-so far the worst day i've had since living in... » | I think i may have scarred a 3-yr old for life....... » | ok kristi, i'm finally blogging...i know..it's bee... » | Dude, there ain't nothing like sleeping till 1 on ... »

i'm still fighting off some crazy sickness..it almost feels as though my mono from last year is back.....that crazy mono last year set me back a Cubs game i had tickets for....you know i'm sick...when i miss my cubbies.......i'm determined to be better though..i have to be..i'm spending all weekend staying in..watching movies...just chillin..i gotta get better.....our church launch is next weekend.....holy crap..

speaking of next weekend...my brother moves in with me....can i tell you how exciting that is...i love my brother....my twin.....we talked on the phone last night for over an hour...good stuff man...we've already got plans for next summer to hit every major league baseball team in Cali...we'll be the only 2 people in Ca with cubs gear on.......

ok..small side note...i'm in chatte right now..and camera crews are coming in...WHAT..maybe i'll be on TV..what is going on.....ok..they just grabbed a random customer and took him outside....oooo.i'm in the background..what is going on....I want to be on TV...now they are going out to the road...whatever dude....