« Home | I think i may have scarred a 3-yr old for life....... » | ok kristi, i'm finally blogging...i know..it's bee... » | Dude, there ain't nothing like sleeping till 1 on ... » | For those keeping tabs..I finally met some cool pe... » | In Two Months from Today I Will be 25!! Wow, a qu... » | Another night of sleep=another wacked out dream T... » | WOW...a picture is worth a thousand words.... exce... » | Hold the Phone...i slept last night....Hallelujah.... » | The insomnia continues....i'm going to scream... i... » | I got one full night of sleep..friday night..i was... »

9/16-so far the worst day i've had since living in California...

allow me to vent....

ok....so i came into work not expecting the day to end up the way it did.....of course i have the general stress of launching a new church in less than 3 weeks.but it's all coming down to the wire, and i'm freaking out..i almost exploded at work today....this weekend we start our 'pratice services', next weekend, 'preview service' and then we launch oct 5th-ready or not, here we come....ok so before this weekend i need to get a keyboard...i have a keyboard player but no keyboard...and the church isnt that full of cash right now to go out and buy one...so i spend my days online or on the phone trying to get someone in town to loan us one for a while......so that's real fun..."hi, i'm shelly, you dont know me, but will you let me borrow your $700 piece of equip for a good month or 2 until we have the money to get one...thanks."
we ordered all our sound equip...and let's just hope it's here by friday..one guy there reassured me it would..and the other guy tells me..."oo, i dont know if your 100 ft snake will be in by then." so we will have all this equipment..but not connection from the board to the snake....that's just great...
then i have 4 days to learn this new software we are going to be using on sunday morning to show clips and all that fancy shnancy media stuff.....and i tried to figure out some of it yesterday...yeah good times, i ineed to know it well enough to train someone else to do it...which we don't even have that person yet....so that's another issue..
o..and did i mention we don't have staging yet, or lights...

then there's the kids program we are doing...that's a whole other beast..we have a volunteer helping do our kids production...but the large group kids service falls under me in the job description...so that's extra stress...i have to find some sound effects cd's this week of a flushing toliet...don't ask

ok..so the job is stressful enough...and the office was crazy today..everyone is working at a high stress level..which makes it real interesting to work with 4 people..plus someone who is fixing all of our computers...today they all felt like giving me "input" as to how to do my job...that's always nice....

o...and my cell phone got shut off today...i knew it was coming...i have this huge monsterous bill to pay...and i'm actually surprised it wasnt shut off sooner....i just thought if i ignored the bill it would go away...yes...it's all may fault i know..but i'm just venting......no blame is placed...just venting....

ok...so in the midst of my nervous breakdown..i decide...that's it..i gotta get out of the office......so i leave...take my laptop and head to my fav cafe...chatte.....but..i decide on the way to stop at my house to get my checkbook to maybe go take care of my cell bill.....i get home to find a note on my door that says my rent check bounced and i have 24 hrs to get a cashier's check to them....great...just great......so i open my mail..to find more notes from the bank..returned checks and an array of fees....just grand...great....

so to continue a long story.i bust my little bootie to the bank to straigten out the whole mess...boy was that fun...i don't think i was such a nice person....basically i always have enough money in my account (after all i acutally make money now) and it even shows up on my account that i have it...but for some gay reason...i dont actually get to use that money.....it's like freakin monopoly money for like 3 days.....for some reason they hold my money and never told me....and it seems they've been holding my money....at this point i'm about to either cry or punch someone in the face......i talked with the bank people for a good 30 minutes or so...i demanded they write me a cashiers check for my rent...and they got rid of some fees.....yeah, now who's in charge....so apparently i cant' get MY money, MY MY MY money until friday...great...that works out just great.......so i get to chatte...order my drink..and of course my card was declined...good thing i'm a regular here...he let me write a check...let's hope it clears by friday......aww yes....money is great isnt it....

so for those keeping track, i have no keyboard, no tech guy, no cell phone, no money to call my own, and no contact with my friends besides the internet....but hey, who's complainng right....

all i gotta say is Satan, get up out my face.....you can't stop me from planting this church and bringing 100s of people into worship of a loving God.....so there....in your face....

it may be a while till i get my phone back...so email is where it's at right now..and i'll try to remember to blog regularly again....and of course there is always those weird little square things that come in my metal box with littel stamps in the corner.....

well, i better work on this software...yippee

o, one more pity party tidbit...the people i want to be with the most are 2000 miles away....so i can't even get a decent hug around here....but, i'll see you in December...save up the hugs...your 9/16 hugs..for the worse day i've had since living here.....