« Home | The insomnia continues....i'm going to scream... i... » | I got one full night of sleep..friday night..i was... » | The insomnia continues.....i'm so tired today....w... » | Story from my childhood: Proof that I am scatterb... » | Dude..this 'not sleeping gig' is going to kill me.... » | mama's back....just went to get a new hair cut..an... » | I dream of Jeannie....and by jeannie i mean...a Je... » | The statement, "the best things in life are free."... » | I'm sitting here in my favorite little cafe down t... » | Monday, monday..... i'm a bit emotional today....... »

Hold the Phone...i slept last night....Hallelujah...but for some reason i am more tired today than ever before...oh well...i think the end is near...the end of insomnia that is....not the end of life as we know it....

So a night of sleep meant a night of some wacked out dreams....nothing predominantly red though...i guess i have no anger or passion these days....although the dream did involve a grizzly bear holding some spare tires..as i raced out of a burning building with midgets (i'm sorry..L.P's) on my back..that i was saving....i wont explain the entire dream, but i do want to point out that there was a snow globe with a horse hoof in it...and there were several christmas trees in one room...not to mention an airplane that landed in my grandma's yard...o, and some skittles.....don't even ask...i'm just thankful for a night of sleep.....

If anyone would like to look up any of the items in my dream and let me know what my little sub-concsience is doing...let me know: you can look up: midgets, fire, christmas trees, bears, tires, horse hooves, skittles, airplanes..anything in the above descriptions.....man...it's like last night's dream was a combo of all the dreams i would have had if i had been sleeping this week.....ha

I love to laugh...i have been laughing all day...from reading friends blogs, talking on the phone with friends who are at work, and of course instant messaging everyone.....man a good laugh will make any day better...