« Home | It's Friday.... That's all I got!! » | "...she dreams in color, she dreams in red..." o,... » | There is s weird smell outside my apartment...it's... » | So, if you know me at all...you know i hate going ... » | Wow..it's been a long time..since i've blogged....... » | Today is a good day...that's because it's friday..... » | I don't think that there is much life without emai... » | I realized yesterday that I don't think that I lik... » | Wow, I've entered the world of blog...kind of risk... » | test »

Monday, monday.....

i'm a bit emotional today....i spent the morning catching up on all my friends blogs...missing them more than they will ever know. Where would i be without my friends?

I'm pensive today...and have been all weekend for that matter.

I had a great weekend...i drove down to San Diego and got to see so many of my friends, and spend some time with a friend i havent talked to since april.

I've spent most of the day in tears today.....i told you I was pensive....meditating on life, on friends, on love...coupled with the facts that it's monday and i'm a girl....not a good thing.

Being at the beach this weekend was good for my soul..something about the waves crashing on the huge rock cliffs...gets rid of all the worry, all the sadness, all the doubt.

I have random thoughts today...hence the one sentence entries....

There's nothing like a monday full of im-ing with a best friend, and talking to another bff on the phone...what a day...and now i think i'm off to take a nap....clear my thoughts...

I'll blog later a little more coherently!!