« Home | Wow..it's been a long time..since i've blogged....... » | Today is a good day...that's because it's friday..... » | I don't think that there is much life without emai... » | I realized yesterday that I don't think that I lik... » | Wow, I've entered the world of blog...kind of risk... » | test »

So, if you know me at all...you know i hate going to the bathroom....i see it as a total waste of time...hence the many bladder infections i have acquired over the years....
the reason i say this is lately...i get up in the middle of the night countless times to go...what is up with that....that has never happened in my life...it all started at camp last week, when at the beginning of the week...i avoided using the only bathroom we had (an outhouse)...not that i'm a girly girl or anything...but i just dont want to visit the big blue watered pit full of cosby kids.....
but by the end of the week, the pee stream had caught up with me...and i found myself not being able to hold it in anymore...so much so, that at some times, i had to go behind the dean's cabin...cause i couldnt make it up the hill to the outhouse.......which brings me to the final bottom line...i'm going to need Depends before the age of 30....dang, that sucks...

If this story weirded you out in any way...i'm sorry...but if you are any friend of mine..you should not be surprised by it's content.....


I got my California lisence in the mail...it's official...i live here....of course my picture looks like a mug shot...literally...and they put your pic. on it twice....yeah...twice the nastiness....

Latest Cd on Repeat: Anything by Jack Johnson or John Mayer (reminds me of the good life in Napes)

Latest Website Frequently Visited: Jamie's journal...WorshipTogether.com...Kristi's blog...Soeb's blog...

Latest Pet Peeve: the music they play on Hold...why is so gay...can't they get some good stuff in there