« Home | I don't think that there is much life without emai... » | I realized yesterday that I don't think that I lik... » | Wow, I've entered the world of blog...kind of risk... » | test »

Today is a good day...that's because it's friday..and normally i would be sad thinking about how i can't hangs with my party people in napes this weekend...but i'm putting that aside...cause Kristi gets here today...yeah....let the party begin...

so, the air conditioner at the office isnt working....not good for CA weather...since it's only 10 am and about 100 outside by now....the air conditioner guy is coming b/w 2-5...which brings me to the thought that i hate it when delivers guys, or maintainence guys say they will be here b/w this time and that...why don't they just say...hey, i'll be there when i get there...that way you aren't sitting around all day waiting.....
Case in point...the fed ex guy told me he would be at my apt from noon-3 (big window)...well i sat my bootie at home for those 3 hrs...and did he come...nope...so i left..but sure enough i got home at 5..and there was a little fedex note on my door that said....somthing like..you weren't here b****, i'll be back tomorrow b/w...o, sometime after the sun rises...but just before it sets...thanks...thanks a lot. so jamie, if you choose to be a maintainance guy..or gal in your case...just don't make any promises to people.....

o..update on signs of life in my apt complex....weird thing..I actually saw some people walking around...but now the question is..what have you done with the cats...they are no where to be found...freaky

my favorite movie these days: Good Will Hunting...i've watched it 3 times this week......yeah, i need to get cable real soon

my favorite scene from that movie: let me set it up....will (matt damon) and skylar (minnne driver) are hanging out..and skylar asks will to move to CA with her (I can relate...) anywho..this gets them in abig ole fight about their relationship......skylar is crying...and here's the line..(said crying and in an English accent of course)..."I wanna here you say you don't love me...cause if you say that...I won't call you..and I won't be in your life." She kisses his forehead, and he looks her straight in the eye and says......."I don't love You!".....ouch dude.....that hurts.....but he didnt really mean it..he has commitment issues and fear of abandoment...sounds like most guys....
Aww..i love the movies...just like real Life.....

favorite book: are you kidding me...i hate to read...remember

What i miss most about chicago (besides my friends, of course and meaning relationships): the cubbies.....i can't live without baseball..and I will never be a dodger fan...Lord help me...