« Home | test »

Wow, I've entered the world of blog...kind of risky for a girl who doesn't like to read...but then again, i don't actually have to read anything....just ramble on...and let you read

My adventures have begun on the west coast, here in Bakersfield, CA...which is actually nowhere near a coast....

I have yet to meet anyone my age...i'm convinced that there is some underground circuit of young adults that only come to the surface after 11 pm...and have some secret membership...i have yet to learn about.

I spend my days in an office with 3 other people.....you can't really call it an office though..it's acutally someone else's house....the beginings of a new church.....so that means most of our furniture is ghetto and used: let's take a moment to reflect on my desk....
I have the smallest desk in the office..and i believe it was picked up from a yard sale...and although i don't know the full stoy behind it...the desk says to me
"Hi, I once belonged to a nine-year-old boy, I only like facing the wall, and if you expect to fit a chair under me...you are crazy, and if you even think i'm going to have the luxury of drawers, than you better just pack your crap up now and find another desk to abuse"
I think it would say something like that.

Back to that small desk to work!!!