« Home | There is s weird smell outside my apartment...it's... » | So, if you know me at all...you know i hate going ... » | Wow..it's been a long time..since i've blogged....... » | Today is a good day...that's because it's friday..... » | I don't think that there is much life without emai... » | I realized yesterday that I don't think that I lik... » | Wow, I've entered the world of blog...kind of risk... » | test »

"...she dreams in color, she dreams in red..."

o, how right eddie vedder is...

As most of you know..i have the most wacked out dreams of anyone, i'm convinced....and I usually remember every little detail...to the T...so that i can explain my weird night visions vividly...
And, like the pearl jam tune...i usally dream in red...there is always something significantly red in my dream....or a little object is so bright red that that's all i remeber.....

A list of things that have been red in my dreams:
1. I dreamt one time that i killed Christina Ricci (the actress)....and of course there was red blood everywhere...but the ghost of her had long beautiful red flowing hair...weird..yeah..
2. I dreamt of a red colander (strainer) full of red cell phones was in the kitchen cupboard I ended up tunneling to, from underground.....don't ask
3. In a recent dream, my brother and I were running through the streets of chicago, and down this dark street were a ton of cars...but in every red car...was a gun sticking out the window, waitign to shoot someone.....
4. Last nights dream was very disturbing and vivid....too disturbing i won't go into detail...but anyone....i.t was full of red neck-ties...every guy was dressed up and had on red ties....weirdo

I often have my dreams analyzed by a friend/couselor who has a degree in pshych and all that fun stuff..he loves interpreting my dreams....and for what it's worth..he says that your dreams arent' actually in color...your mind just perceives them that way...so the color red has no significance what-so-ever.....well, still i think it's kinda weird....
And is just so happens that every dream he interprets comes back to my sexual desires, and no, his name is not freud...but you would think....

a dream dictionary says this...
"Red being the color of anger could be a warning to stay cool and keep your temper under control. A deep, blood red is usually a portent of good news to come. It is also the color of passion and the entire dream should be analyzed to get the true meaning."
another one says this...
"Red - sacrifice, sex (carnality, taboo sex, humiliation, physical injury)"
"Red: Anger, passion"

so....anger and sex...am i angry cause i don't have sex?..i don't get it....... either way...eddie sings right to me....'can't find a better man......."