« Home | So, if you know me at all...you know i hate going ... » | Wow..it's been a long time..since i've blogged....... » | Today is a good day...that's because it's friday..... » | I don't think that there is much life without emai... » | I realized yesterday that I don't think that I lik... » | Wow, I've entered the world of blog...kind of risk... » | test »

There is s weird smell outside my apartment...it's smelled that way since i got back here to CA....it's a combination of smells really....like a combo of the nail place in the mall, the stuff you soaked your frog in for biology class, and finger nail polish removal...so basically it stinks...and i can't figure out why it smells that way...so there you go.

I've found a new reason to work out....my fitness room has cable in it....so i can watch sportscenter all the while i work out...catching up on the latest cubs info...so basically i've chosen to work out becasue of the convenience of TV...sounds kinda ironic right....well, it works for me....

I'm getting a new bed tomorrow....some old couple is givng me an entire bedroom set...heck yeah baby...free is great. It's probably good since the bed i use now is child's size (like my desk)...and is broken...i won't even begin to explain why it's missing pieces. not to mention it was my grandpa's bed..that he literlly died in...for real....ha

I'm going crazy today making lists...unlike jamie, i hate lists..i dont' think that way..i'm a little random...but i have to put together a list of all the sound equip i need for the church..i have worked on it for 6 straight hours..and have decided to take a break...i can't take it anymore.....but i have to do it tonite...awwwww

better get back to my lists.......darn you lists