« Home | I got one full night of sleep..friday night..i was... » | The insomnia continues.....i'm so tired today....w... » | Story from my childhood: Proof that I am scatterb... » | Dude..this 'not sleeping gig' is going to kill me.... » | mama's back....just went to get a new hair cut..an... » | I dream of Jeannie....and by jeannie i mean...a Je... » | The statement, "the best things in life are free."... » | I'm sitting here in my favorite little cafe down t... » | Monday, monday..... i'm a bit emotional today....... » | It's Friday.... That's all I got!! »

The insomnia continues....i'm going to scream...
i laid in bed for a good 4 hrs last night with my eyes wide open...thinking about a crap, life, love, worries...all that junk
anywho...i slept a little from like 4-6...then was up again...fell asleep again around 8..my alarm went off at 9...and i got out of bed...turned the shower on to let the water get hot....laid back in bed for what i thought was going to be 2 minutes..but woke up 30 min later....shower running and all...so needless to say, my morning was a bit hectic..and now i'm tired, of course.....

The good side of insomnia:
i've played guitar a ton...even taught myself a couple new lisa loeb tunes by listening to them...sweet tunes..can't wait to bust them out in the cafe scene
i started running....i've run a couple miles a day for the past couple days..thinking exercise would help me sleep normal again
I've spent a lot of time journaling and praying and reading....so that's good too

My mom told me today that my blog always makes her cry cause it's sad...i don't want to be all sad all the time...so time for a happy blog....

I watched my favorite movie of all time last night....yep, you guessed it...Braveheart...the world's best movie....that has prompted me to list my favorite movies:
1. Braveheart
2. Dazed and Confused
3. Swingers
4. Ever After
5. Love and Basketball
6. Waiting for Guffman
7. Hope Floats
8. Billy Madison (of course/classic)
9. Save the Last Dance
10. Shawshank Redemption
These are in no particular order after Braveheart of course...these also include the movies from which i know the most lines and use them in my eveyday conversations....i love movies....they are my life right now since i dont have cable...

dude..i turn 25 in 2 months....2 months from wednesday to be exact...i dont' think i'm ready to hit that age....but my bday will be well spent in Vegas with the twin, the rest of the fams, and t-dubs...i can't wait....'vegas baby, vegas" (see number 3 on the above list)....

that's all i got for today..i need to bust out for a meeting..to talk about sound equipment...yeah...like i even know the difference b/w QRX and JBL cabinets...what?