« Home | The insomnia continues.....i'm so tired today....w... » | Story from my childhood: Proof that I am scatterb... » | Dude..this 'not sleeping gig' is going to kill me.... » | mama's back....just went to get a new hair cut..an... » | I dream of Jeannie....and by jeannie i mean...a Je... » | The statement, "the best things in life are free."... » | I'm sitting here in my favorite little cafe down t... » | Monday, monday..... i'm a bit emotional today....... » | It's Friday.... That's all I got!! » | "...she dreams in color, she dreams in red..." o,... »

I got one full night of sleep..friday night..i was so excited....and if i had a dime for every time someone told me to drink wine to sleep..i would have, well, $0.20...but still i wanted to use that saying...anywho, wine did the trick...i'm no wine drinker, but at this point, i would do anything to sleep. so thanks kris, it worked...
I slept until, well, 8am when scott called and woke me up, but i quickley fell back asleep and slept till 11...i caught up on a week's worth of missed sleep...but now i'm back to not sleeping....and there are glasses of old wine sitting on my nightstand....

I love being the single young staffer here at the church..that means free dinner by loving families every night..last night ribs..tonite tacos.....mmmm

well, i'm off to my free dinner...i will keep you updated on my insomniac life...i wish i had internet at home..so i could post some late night ramblings of the insomniac...you'll just have to do with postings of the morning after the night i didnt sleep...anywho...