« Home | mama's back....just went to get a new hair cut..an... » | I dream of Jeannie....and by jeannie i mean...a Je... » | The statement, "the best things in life are free."... » | I'm sitting here in my favorite little cafe down t... » | Monday, monday..... i'm a bit emotional today....... » | It's Friday.... That's all I got!! » | "...she dreams in color, she dreams in red..." o,... » | There is s weird smell outside my apartment...it's... » | So, if you know me at all...you know i hate going ... » | Wow..it's been a long time..since i've blogged....... »

Dude..this 'not sleeping gig' is going to kill me.....if you know me at all, you know i can sleep anywhere and at anytime...so it troubles me that i can't sleep...what's up with that. I once heard a Christian speaker say that if "God wakes you up, ,GET UP!!...meaning sometimes God will purposely wake you up hoping to spend some time with you.....looks like i know what i need to do now....it's like the little kid who comes into his parents room at the butt-crack of dawn wanting to play.....just a thought.

I looked in the mirror this morning and almost forgot about my new haircut....scarey as it may be....i'm just praying my hair grows fast and soon...the only thing worse than this haircut would be if i shaved a nike swoosh in the back of my shaved head....ha...member those....dude, i admit i even did the shaved up the sides things that those "bad" girls did....only because my neighbor shannon gorman did though...this being the same neighbor that bought me a bright pink fanny pack for my birthday one year....

There's actually clouds iin the sky here today..which throws me off a bit....it's so funny how spoiled i am to this wheather.....it's still sunny out, but i freak at the fact that there are these white masses of fluff in the sky, temporarily blocking the direct sunlight for minutes at a time....

I'm feeling for all you peops back in Il, dealing with the heat and humidity....sorry....i dont miss humidity at all...praise God from whom all blessings flow.....

Our server at work is down...looks like i get to blog and IM all day....yeah..yeah..yeah...i've got mail....yeah..yeah...

Last night i watched "Good Girl" starring jen aniston...weird movie...has anyone out there seen it? good movie about choices i guess..but weird as all get out....

My cubbies were victorious last night....while the cardinals lost 14-0...ouch that hurts.......I think i'm the only cubs fan on the west coast...always baby.....

i'm sure i'll be back blogging all day....i'm out for now