« Home | I dream of Jeannie....and by jeannie i mean...a Je... » | The statement, "the best things in life are free."... » | I'm sitting here in my favorite little cafe down t... » | Monday, monday..... i'm a bit emotional today....... » | It's Friday.... That's all I got!! » | "...she dreams in color, she dreams in red..." o,... » | There is s weird smell outside my apartment...it's... » | So, if you know me at all...you know i hate going ... » | Wow..it's been a long time..since i've blogged....... » | Today is a good day...that's because it's friday..... »

mama's back....just went to get a new hair cut..and my earlier fears were right on....i'm not really happy with the cut....and although it's no longer a mullet like mentioned earlier, it's reminicient of a bowl cut from the early 90s...but i'll deal....i'm not too pickey about my hair..it will be grown out in 2 weeks anyway...chalk that up to the fact that my mom fed us dog food as kids...we have long, shiny coats of hair.....ha