« Home | The statement, "the best things in life are free."... » | I'm sitting here in my favorite little cafe down t... » | Monday, monday..... i'm a bit emotional today....... » | It's Friday.... That's all I got!! » | "...she dreams in color, she dreams in red..." o,... » | There is s weird smell outside my apartment...it's... » | So, if you know me at all...you know i hate going ... » | Wow..it's been a long time..since i've blogged....... » | Today is a good day...that's because it's friday..... » | I don't think that there is much life without emai... »

I dream of Jeannie....and by jeannie i mean...a Jeep Wrangler...my absolute dream car.....it's the total perfect California Car...can't you just see it now...my hair blowing in the wind..my surf-boards (and by surf-boards i mean guitars) hanging out the back of my jeep. I can't wait..i'm going to get one as soon as i get my money situation under control....which is never....but i will, o yes, i will have a jeep wrangler....check it out at www.jeep.com (i want a blue one...of course)

So, for some reason i was thinking back on sixth grade (mental note: don't do that again)..and was thinking about when you would have to wait in line in the hall to see the nurse to get your "lice check"....You know, bring your pencil and let her scrape it across your scalp to see if you are going to infest the whole school with lice... ha.....
I can just remember sitting thinking, 'now what are you going to do, if they do find lice while using your no. 2 pencil to mess up my side-part...(yes i rocked a side-part in 6th grade).....so they expect me to re-use that no. 2 on my scantron test later in health class....you'd think with all the marvels of mondern medicine, they could invent a little tool that could be used instead of the pencil....come on....just a random thought.

Those are the things I think about as I lie in bed at night...i think i have insomnia..i havent been able to sleep all week, and you know that ain't me......

This girl needs a hair cut...it's looking all mullet-esque.......but i'm always afraid to venture out to a new hair cutting place...that's a scarey thing...when i first moved to Napes..i went to this little place..and first of all paid $32 for the worst cut ever....o my goodness...and did i mention the left a bunch of hair in back that resembled a tail or sorts......i went back to lauren's house crying and she cut it for me.....o..the nightmare...so i'm off the try a cut in bakersfield...i'll let you know how it goes....