« Home | Story from my childhood: Proof that I am scatterb... » | Dude..this 'not sleeping gig' is going to kill me.... » | mama's back....just went to get a new hair cut..an... » | I dream of Jeannie....and by jeannie i mean...a Je... » | The statement, "the best things in life are free."... » | I'm sitting here in my favorite little cafe down t... » | Monday, monday..... i'm a bit emotional today....... » | It's Friday.... That's all I got!! » | "...she dreams in color, she dreams in red..." o,... » | There is s weird smell outside my apartment...it's... »

The insomnia continues.....i'm so tired today....when will it end.

Maybe I'm adjusting to my non-crazy life....back in the day, when i had 4 jobs, still hung out with friends every night, then went to bed..never had a problem falling asleep...now, i go to bed early...lay there FOREVER..last night i had to get up and play may guitar...i finally fell asleep about 4....so by the time my alarm goes off for work I don't want to get up...and now i'm at work and am exhausted....what's a girl to do?

I'm beginning to accept my hair cut for the time being..it's a good thing i won't see my friends till December, you guys will never know of any such bad haircut.

Our network is down at work...so no productive work can be done..I may have to get out of here and hang out at my cafe all day...

I can't even think clearly...no sleep...no thoughts...