« Home | Dude..this 'not sleeping gig' is going to kill me.... » | mama's back....just went to get a new hair cut..an... » | I dream of Jeannie....and by jeannie i mean...a Je... » | The statement, "the best things in life are free."... » | I'm sitting here in my favorite little cafe down t... » | Monday, monday..... i'm a bit emotional today....... » | It's Friday.... That's all I got!! » | "...she dreams in color, she dreams in red..." o,... » | There is s weird smell outside my apartment...it's... » | So, if you know me at all...you know i hate going ... »

Story from my childhood: Proof that I am scatterbrained!!

When i was in Jr. High I had a paper route...good money for a 12 yr od.....anywho...one day i was on the phone with my Grandma..just chattin' away, and my papers came to my yard....so is say, "hang on, grams, i need to bring my papers in cause it's raining....." Then i proceeded to do my entire paper route.....by the time i got home...about 1/2 hr later..i was surprised to see that my grandma had come to visit....ha....she thought something had happened to me, since i just left the phone receiver laying there and did my entire route.....ooopss....
i forget sometimes what i'm doing.....
apparently i always did crap like that...my mom would send me into another room to get something..and i would never come back..she would come in the room 10 minutes later to find me contently playing....it was liked i walked in my room to get something for her, but i caught the eye of my Barbie, and was like, "hey, why not play..i wasnt doing anything...." Barbie..that little temptress....

I can't imagine what my memory will be like when i get older...it's already shot....i'm in trouble...
i'm just a multi-tasker..that's it....