« Home | ok kristi, i'm finally blogging...i know..it's bee... » | Dude, there ain't nothing like sleeping till 1 on ... » | For those keeping tabs..I finally met some cool pe... » | In Two Months from Today I Will be 25!! Wow, a qu... » | Another night of sleep=another wacked out dream T... » | WOW...a picture is worth a thousand words.... exce... » | Hold the Phone...i slept last night....Hallelujah.... » | The insomnia continues....i'm going to scream... i... » | I got one full night of sleep..friday night..i was... » | The insomnia continues.....i'm so tired today....w... »

I think i may have scarred a 3-yr old for life.....

So, like i said sunday... i'm lving at our pastor's house for three days while he and his wife are in chicago...they have 3 kids...10, 6, and 3. So i have to get them up..get them breakfast, and get them off to school....Ok, so today the 3 yr old, anthony goes to preschool...well i get him off to school and go about my day at work...see-the office is in the same house i'm staying. anywho...i sorta forgot about anthony. i was supposed to go get him at 1...well, at 1:15 i realized such a fact...so i race of to pick him up..thankfully the preschool is only around the block....so i get there and he comes running to me....but not in the way like, "hey lady my parents leave for 3 days and you forget about me..." but in a way that says, "dude, i was getting hot..i'm ready to go home.." So i feel all bad, so i tell anthony that he can have any snack he wants when he gets home, icecream, anything....he goes straigh to the cupboard and says, "I want this." so i cook the kid GRITS....of all the things a 3yr old can pick..he picks grits..and not even the flavored kind....what's up with that....that would be like someone telling me i can have a pick of any car i want..and i pick an el camino.....

It's starting to get fall-like here in cali...and by that i mean it's only 90 during the day...and drops down to a blustery 70 at night....i can live with that

random complaint: i hate it when you are talking to someone on the phone and they are doing something else..like watching a movie...and yes there is a story...my brother calls me and we are of course chatting it up about baseball and the fact that our cubbies are still sharing first place with the astros...man can houston please lose some time.....so anyway..we are chatting it up, when i soon realize i'm saying everything and on his end of the phone i hear some loud 'movie-ish' music. so i say, "Scott, what are you watching..." he's all..." Ice Age" (he was in the presence of some kids..so don't think he would watch that on his own..) so I say,, "Alright, i'll talk to you later..." he goes..."what, you gotta go..." i was all, "um yeah...you havent talked in a good 2 minutes and you are all into the movie..." he proceeds to laugh, in realization of course that he is retarded.....the end..

i think i need glasses.....i can't read lately unless i hold my paper or whatever as far away as my arms can reach...like right now for instance i have may arms stretched to reach the keyboard..to try to find that perfect distance that allows my eyes to actually focus on the screen.....glasses wouldnt be bad...but i dont think i could bust contacts...esp since i cant even put eye drops in my eye...i say the eye wasnt meant to be touched..b.ut that's just me...i better go before i'm blind....