« Home | For those keeping tabs..I finally met some cool pe... » | In Two Months from Today I Will be 25!! Wow, a qu... » | Another night of sleep=another wacked out dream T... » | WOW...a picture is worth a thousand words.... exce... » | Hold the Phone...i slept last night....Hallelujah.... » | The insomnia continues....i'm going to scream... i... » | I got one full night of sleep..friday night..i was... » | The insomnia continues.....i'm so tired today....w... » | Story from my childhood: Proof that I am scatterb... » | Dude..this 'not sleeping gig' is going to kill me.... »

Dude, there ain't nothing like sleeping till 1 on a Saturday...i stumbled out of bed..put on my swim suit (its saturday in Cali baby) and am actually at Chatte....i had to come get my flight arranged to come home in December. I can't wait...i leave LA tues 16th and return tues 23rd...yeah i can't stay for christmas....but i'm going to have a kick-bootie weekend for lauren's wedding..i cant' wait...put your dancing shoes on luke....

I'm beginning to feel like Cali is home...call me crazy..maybe it's cause i keep getting affirmation from God that this is where He wants me right now...maybe it's the new friends i have (finally...but in just the right time)....maybe it's the warm sun on my face..i love the sun...maybe it's the cool clove underworld i've found here....2 more new friends today....I told Luke once that i thought all the young adults in Bakey lived underground together, never to let a new one in.....all i had to do was find there secret tunnel...well, i did...it's lined with love- C-love that is...yeah baby....

No big plans this holiday weekend....today i'm going to sit by my pool all day....tomorrow the same...monday a bunch of us are gong to Sequioa National Park and look at humungs trees all day...that should be fun...except for the fact that i have to up and ready to leave at 5am...WHAT...what kinda day off is that....oh well.....after we get home..i'm going to...you guessed it....sit by my pool....are you noticing the central theme of my weekend...

So here i am on a saturday sitting in my swimsuit (with clothes over it of course) in my fav. cafe, chatte...blogging...come to think of it...what am i doing..i should be by the pool....check you all later...hope your weekend is enjoyable.....

ps...i wish i were in chicago next week to see the cubs/cards series....i miss my cubbies..and all of you....("i hate cursive, and i hate all of you..." billy madison) *i was going to abbreviate billy madison/ bm..but then that's just gross..)