« Home | Another night of sleep=another wacked out dream T... » | WOW...a picture is worth a thousand words.... exce... » | Hold the Phone...i slept last night....Hallelujah.... » | The insomnia continues....i'm going to scream... i... » | I got one full night of sleep..friday night..i was... » | The insomnia continues.....i'm so tired today....w... » | Story from my childhood: Proof that I am scatterb... » | Dude..this 'not sleeping gig' is going to kill me.... » | mama's back....just went to get a new hair cut..an... » | I dream of Jeannie....and by jeannie i mean...a Je... »

In Two Months from Today I Will be 25!! Wow, a quarter of a century...I dont' know if I'm ready to be 25.

This years birthday festivities involve a vegas vacation with the fams and t-dubs and anyone else who wants to come for that matter....i guess my mom is making up for the mine and scott's 11th birthday where she just handed us watches (mine barbie, his army) and siad happy birthday and that was it...no party, no cake, no nothing....Mom, we will never let you live that one down. So this year, the twins are doing it up right, Vegas style!! Now, of course Vegas is old hat for the rest of fams, but scott and I have never been priveleged enough to join the vegas vacations...which reminds me of another vacation my family took without me: I recall last year they went to a nice cabin in Wisconsin without me...although i will give them some credit..they took a cabage patch doll and put my picture on it and took it wherever they went, snapping photos....yes, the photo album made me laugh, but that laughter will not replace the hours i spent crying knowing they went on vacaction without me...

At 25 I do still feel young: I'm in a career I've been wanting forever, that is good, and I'm among the youngest in a team planting a church
At 25 I feel old too: Still single (that we shall have to remedy) no kids.....

But as I look back on my 24 yrs, and 10 months... have no complaints..don't regret much...but mostly am excited about the next 25: that's the good thing about serving God I guess.