« Home | 9/16-so far the worst day i've had since living in... » | I think i may have scarred a 3-yr old for life....... » | ok kristi, i'm finally blogging...i know..it's bee... » | Dude, there ain't nothing like sleeping till 1 on ... » | For those keeping tabs..I finally met some cool pe... » | In Two Months from Today I Will be 25!! Wow, a qu... » | Another night of sleep=another wacked out dream T... » | WOW...a picture is worth a thousand words.... exce... » | Hold the Phone...i slept last night....Hallelujah.... » | The insomnia continues....i'm going to scream... i... »

as if my day yesterday could get any worse.....o it did....

i spent a few hours at the cafe calming myself down...enjoying my drink in which i bounced a check to buy, and having a great convo with jamie online....with a few choice words here and there to help get rid of my anger....thanks j, for the venting time......
well, then i had to pack up all my crap and head off to a 2 hour seminar for church...the seminar itself was real good, but i didnt feel like going at all..in fact i was purposely late, and that ain't me..i'm not a latey.....so, i go to the seminar...blah blah blah.......and here's the capper to my fine day...i got out to my car and my effing door handle breaks off in my hand........um yeah...
All i could do is crack up laughing.....i was like, "great, that's great, not only is my car the only rusty car in CA that has a piece of metal hanging from the door that drags on the road, now it doesn't have a frickin door handle..." but hey, i look on the bright side..at least there is still a little shard of plastic i can grab onto to open my door if i stick my fingers in there just right.....

so yeah....today is much better so far.....my friend donna gave me her phone last night so i could have my nightly 12:00 phone call with my favorite boy, and somebody bought the church a keyboard today...so bottom line: God is good, God is faithful, God is in control. At least i'm not like Job in the OT...i still have my family, my friends, my flocks (ok, so maybe i dont have any of those...but at least they weren't taken away)

I love each and every person who reads this blogs...you are my family, my true friends, my brothers and sisters in Christ....