« Home | MAMA'S BACK!!! i'm back in cell phone land...i lo... » | another day in no cell phone land...this sucks....... » | as if my day yesterday could get any worse.....o i... » | 9/16-so far the worst day i've had since living in... » | I think i may have scarred a 3-yr old for life....... » | ok kristi, i'm finally blogging...i know..it's bee... » | Dude, there ain't nothing like sleeping till 1 on ... » | For those keeping tabs..I finally met some cool pe... » | In Two Months from Today I Will be 25!! Wow, a qu... » | Another night of sleep=another wacked out dream T... »

wow...what a weekend....we had our first practice service in the movie theatre sunday morning.....we had to be there at 5:30 am...dude..if you know me at all..you know i don't do mornings....it was still dark at that hour...which means you shouldnt be up doing crap..you should be in bed.....but, i guess i have to get used to it...that will be my every Sunday morning.....looks like saturday nights aren't going to be a party for me.....in bed by 9ish....and my sunday afternoons are going to be spent sleeping all day.....i'm still recovery.....

the practice was good though...to get everything in there and see what we need....which is a lot before oct 5th....but it was cool to have a band in there and practice..fun times...

I've got a long week ahead of me...we have a "preview service" on sunday..kinda like a dress rehearsal.....so i better get back to work....i get to go buy stuff today..i love spending money on cool arts stuff....aw yeah..

i love blog land..it keeps me connected to all my favorite people.......