« Home | wow...what a weekend....we had our first practice ... » | MAMA'S BACK!!! i'm back in cell phone land...i lo... » | another day in no cell phone land...this sucks....... » | as if my day yesterday could get any worse.....o i... » | 9/16-so far the worst day i've had since living in... » | I think i may have scarred a 3-yr old for life....... » | ok kristi, i'm finally blogging...i know..it's bee... » | Dude, there ain't nothing like sleeping till 1 on ... » | For those keeping tabs..I finally met some cool pe... » | In Two Months from Today I Will be 25!! Wow, a qu... »

today i have the worst headache in california history......my right eyeball feels like it's going to explode.....i can't even see out of it.....which that will be great for staring at the computer screen all day.....i had to sleep in a little extra today....i couldnt even get up it hurt so bad.....perfect timing with the headache....since i have a million and one things to do to get ready for our service this weekend...yeah.....i chalk it up to the bad air quality here in Bakey...supposedly...Bakersfied has the 3rd worst air quality in CA....behind LA and Fresno...the air is so bad here, that you can't see the mountains during the day...and it's funny cause every day in the paper there is a little air quality reading..just like the temp..it will say...today temp: 102 air quality: 192......192 what? i have no idea.....192 represents some sort of measuremnt of the quality of the air i breathe, but i have no idea what that means......i guess 100 is really bad....so 192..what is that death is upon us....and after the number it always says...."unhealthy"...so my question is what are we supposed to do with that....stay in all day...where masks..i don't really know..i guess the news warns us, just so that they can say, "hey don't say i didn't warn you..." i don't get it.....

so, i know i've told you about the crazy cats that live in my 'hood...they are all tall and weird looking and i think they are clones....cause they look exactly alike...and they stare at me....i think they have a little human dna in them too..just a hunch.....well, every day i freak out that one of them is going to be in my car...waiting for me...to kill me of course, says my imagination.....
i always leave my windows down..cause i live in a desert with no ac...so in the morning....i do a quick sweep of my car to see if the clone cats have entered..nothing so far.....
but....yesterday i was leaving work i and looked in my rearview mirror...and in all the dust on my back window..i saw paw prints......awwwwww......they lurk on my car at night.....i'm so scared..i swear these cats look at me like they know something about me...like they know about the cat that died while me and tanya were house-sitting..it wasnt our fault weird clone cats....

i must get back to work and fight through my eyeball popping headache...

o..i had a weird dream last night as usual.....it was a mix of reality and cartoon...weird stuff man....