« Home | i'm still fighting off some crazy sickness..it alm... » | i'm sick...the first time since living here..it's ... » | today i have the worst headache in california hist... » | wow...what a weekend....we had our first practice ... » | MAMA'S BACK!!! i'm back in cell phone land...i lo... » | another day in no cell phone land...this sucks....... » | as if my day yesterday could get any worse.....o i... » | 9/16-so far the worst day i've had since living in... » | I think i may have scarred a 3-yr old for life....... » | ok kristi, i'm finally blogging...i know..it's bee... »

Memos to the people in the cafe:

1. to the lady wearing high heel flip flops: why God...why...

2. to the 20 students talking at the top of their lungs: this is a cafe..you know...where people come to chill....so SHUT-UP...thanks

3. to the valley girl being trained behind the counter: get a clue

4. to the guy sitting behind me: stop talking to the computer screen and please don't bump my chair again...

5. to the person controlling the music: please take norah jones off repeat..i love the girl and her music..but if i have to hear "come away with me" one more time...i'm going to make sure you go away...

6. to the art on the wall: i love you..don't ever change

7. to my breve latte: you are the best tasting thing ever....i need one more of you

8. to my laptop: where would i be without you

9. to the $3 in my pocket: why dont i have more of you....just wondering...

10. to my soul: keep coming here..it's good for you....