« Home | CUBS WIN...CUBS WIN...CUBS WIN.... I am all alone... » | monday's will always be mondays and i just have to... » | BITTERSWEET..... that how i describe today...i'm ... » | Memos to the people in the cafe: 1. to the lady w... » | i'm still fighting off some crazy sickness..it alm... » | i'm sick...the first time since living here..it's ... » | today i have the worst headache in california hist... » | wow...what a weekend....we had our first practice ... » | MAMA'S BACK!!! i'm back in cell phone land...i lo... » | another day in no cell phone land...this sucks....... »

ok...i realize i haven't blogged "in a grip" as my brother would say.....sorry everyone.....i spent all morning catching up on everyone else's lives...thanks all for giving me props in your blogs about my cubbies....too bad they lost that night...that's ok..its all part of their plan to make the series dramatic...so now prior and wood can kick some ace.....

so a lot has happened in my little world since last time i blogged.....October has been a crazy little month....this past weekend, we launched our church....it was crazy...we had 325, which isnt bad at all..and servie went without a flaw...we got really good feedback....but of course all the old people thought it was too loud..."those darn kids and their rock n roll"....o well, we did get a note from a "respectful athiest" that asked permission to keep attending...so that works.....i was so exhausted by the time we were done on sunday...those early mornings are going to kill a sister....but..it's all worth it to be doing what i get to do....i still can't believe i get paid to worship...paid to lead people into the presence of God....
it was good to see some napes faces this weekend too, ccc peops flew in to help with launch..that was fun...

my brother also moved in with me this weekend...that rules...we have been putting our apt together for a couple days...trying to make it less girly and more boy-friendly..not that i'm not boy-friendly..cause i am...but that's another story....anywho....we got the hookup now for and entertainment system...thanks to scott.....it's fun to have him around of course...you know since he's my twin and all..but to actually have someone to watch the cubs with..that rules....we jumped around the living room together last night when sammy hit his 2 run homer to tie the game....but of course it wasnt enough to secure the game.....but then at least i has someone to mourn the loss with....

all and all life is good...can't complain...although i am a bit jealous of jamie and luke being in the city...and of amy seeing my cubbies in florida...amy..where all blue for me ok.....

notes to my friends:
tony: there i finally blogged...are you happy now... :) 49 more days...but who's counting...can't wait
jamie: get better and get on the rooftop and have an oldstyle and a brat for me....
amy: represent chi-town in florida
kristi: bring your beta fish and get out here...
cory: blog more often...
sven: same for you...but i understand you have no net....love you
soebs and b: when my cubbies win the world series, will you finally admit they were better than the cardinals this year

to my piece of crap cell phone: i hate you..i hate eveything about you...why are you evil...why don't you work when i really need you to...why does your battery staying power suck....why do you make me feel like i'm in prision and only get a two minute call.....why are you preventing me from talking to my friends from napes...why do you sometimes lie to me by telling me you are charging, but then when i try to use you...you shut down.......why why why.....i hate you.....but i can't live without you....