« Home | ok...i realize i haven't blogged "in a grip" as my... » | CUBS WIN...CUBS WIN...CUBS WIN.... I am all alone... » | monday's will always be mondays and i just have to... » | BITTERSWEET..... that how i describe today...i'm ... » | Memos to the people in the cafe: 1. to the lady w... » | i'm still fighting off some crazy sickness..it alm... » | i'm sick...the first time since living here..it's ... » | today i have the worst headache in california hist... » | wow...what a weekend....we had our first practice ... » | MAMA'S BACK!!! i'm back in cell phone land...i lo... »

This note was in my car this morning:

Dear Driver,

My cat has been getting into your car when you leave the windows open and napping on your back window ledge. I would appreciate it if you could check your car for cats before you drive away as it is possible that my cat could be in your car.

Thank You very much!


Ummmm...no joke...i told you those crazy clone cats are after me....