« Home | I would llike to live the rest of my life in denia... » | Dear God, I know this may sound trivial...but cou... » | God is good...why do i forget that daily... I get ... » | Today's Status: Cat in my car for real this morni... » | 12-3, that's all i gotta say » | This note was in my car this morning: Dear Driver... » | ok...i realize i haven't blogged "in a grip" as my... » | CUBS WIN...CUBS WIN...CUBS WIN.... I am all alone... » | monday's will always be mondays and i just have to... » | BITTERSWEET..... that how i describe today...i'm ... »

This is our first Twin Blog..by shelly and scott....

Me first: scott and i are hanging out in my faves cafe...my monday routine..we just caugt up on everyone's blogs....cory..you are a freak...but scott noticed you posted that blog at 9:25 pm....whoooo...late night you crazy drunk night owl...funny stuff.....have fun in vegas with the ladies....you can always drive 5 hrs to visit me.....
sven..you are a dork....nice pee story....i rather enjoy your once-a-month blogs...and yes..our mom is retarded...."pass it to me now"....we love you mom....

Scott's turn: whats up all..... i had a job for three days before i quit.... i was working a protest at a grocery store in the ghetto and got spit on by some spineless coward.... when i went to turn in my uniforms the dispatcher tried to get me to stay by hooking me up with her 18 yr old daughgter... i said thanks but no thanks....i saw my first real picasso and van gogh at a beautiful fine arts museum in san francisco.... it was great so now i must finish school so i can stare at art for a living.....cali rules .....the yankees suck......see ya.

ok, i'm back...sven...you better be figuring out how you are coming out here for our bday.....7 more days till we turn 25.....or twenty-fine..if you will....we have nothing exciting planned yet for the joyous event...me, scott, t-dubs, and hopefully sven will do something......scott and i checked out The Price is Right tickets..that's what we wanted to do..but they arent taping next week...bummer man...i wanted to kiss bob barker's cheek when he hands over the keys to my new wrangler.....

my favorite countdowns:
7 more day till bday
5 more days till tanya gets here
37 more days till tony gets here
57 more days till i fly to chicago

hope no one is having a 'case of the mondays'....have a good week....