« Home | Today's Status: Cat in my car for real this morni... » | 12-3, that's all i gotta say » | This note was in my car this morning: Dear Driver... » | ok...i realize i haven't blogged "in a grip" as my... » | CUBS WIN...CUBS WIN...CUBS WIN.... I am all alone... » | monday's will always be mondays and i just have to... » | BITTERSWEET..... that how i describe today...i'm ... » | Memos to the people in the cafe: 1. to the lady w... » | i'm still fighting off some crazy sickness..it alm... » | i'm sick...the first time since living here..it's ... »

God is good...why do i forget that daily...
I get to work in full-time ministry...and get paid to worship...this weekend was the second weekend of our church...and it was great.....if you read my blog on friday you know that i was a little stressed....not having people in the right places...but all was well, as usual...God continues to use me in my inadequacey..in my lack of faith..in my lack of preparation....."we are weak, but He is strong, yes, Jesus loves me...." It's so simple...