« Home | Dear God, I know this may sound trivial...but cou... » | God is good...why do i forget that daily... I get ... » | Today's Status: Cat in my car for real this morni... » | 12-3, that's all i gotta say » | This note was in my car this morning: Dear Driver... » | ok...i realize i haven't blogged "in a grip" as my... » | CUBS WIN...CUBS WIN...CUBS WIN.... I am all alone... » | monday's will always be mondays and i just have to... » | BITTERSWEET..... that how i describe today...i'm ... » | Memos to the people in the cafe: 1. to the lady w... »

I would llike to live the rest of my life in denial that game 7 ever took place.....can we just forget it....it's too painful....

I rocked my cubs hat to work today..that's a true fan...so for all of you fair weather fans that jumped on the band wagon...time to get off...we'll catch you again next year in the post season...until then jump on some football team band wagon....certainly not the bears though......awww..sweet home chicago...

So lately all me and Scott do is watch movies...of course we rented The Matrix: Reloaded..the day it came out...good stuff.....could that movie be any more messianic and relay truth about choice and free will...I would love some feedback and discussion..that would be a great movie to review for IDS at LCC....all of us alum could have done our 302 project..matrix style..i would be wearing the tight black cat suit of course....as well as rock a few hundred guns.....
another movie that i would love some feedback on...Igby Goes Down....watched it last night....not sure of my reaction yet..i think i either need to see it again..or contemplate the meaning of such a movie.....i do recommend it though....don't watch it in mixed company though unless you are completely comfortable with that......not so much a movie