« Home | This is our first Twin Blog..by shelly and scott..... » | I would llike to live the rest of my life in denia... » | Dear God, I know this may sound trivial...but cou... » | God is good...why do i forget that daily... I get ... » | Today's Status: Cat in my car for real this morni... » | 12-3, that's all i gotta say » | This note was in my car this morning: Dear Driver... » | ok...i realize i haven't blogged "in a grip" as my... » | CUBS WIN...CUBS WIN...CUBS WIN.... I am all alone... » | monday's will always be mondays and i just have to... »

Tuesdays are brutal.....i have to be at the office at 7 am..for a meeting..then ususally work a good 10 hr day.....and here i am sitting in the cafe..working more..i'm actually waiting to meet with someonoe interested in arts though...so that's fun.....coffee and chatting..my faves...

I'm a bit reflective today...on life, on love, on relationships, on ministry, on God. I went to a great little conference this weekend, but as always this worship leader conference makes me feel inadequate (in a good way) as a worship leader...in the fact that i am supposed to be calling people into worship, but I myself am not reflecting a lifestyle of worship..in all i do....why do i need to pay for a conference to remind me of that..o well....
on relationships: i realize i am blessed with the best friends on earth, old high school friends that i will keep in touch with for the rest of my life......college friends who will always share the funniest stories with and share ministry with......napes friends..who i will always be connected with through church, whom are some of my most supportive loving friends....and new relationship in which i see lasting a very long time....i'm so blessed...
my reflections on God: this weekend our service message is entitled "What God Wants", i've been thinking of that over and over all week.....and came up with this....He wants our true worship....true worship.....not a show, not a production, not the best band ever, not the coolest ppt, not the latest movie clip....our full, authentic, true worship.....our lives......and that is what i will give Him...every decision, every joy, every pain, every relationship, every moment of every day....I want my llife to overflow worship.....the overflow from my heart being constantly filled...
"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." Rom 15:13