« Home | to tag on jamie's "of the moments..." My "of the ... » | monday..monday..... i used to not come into the of... » | I think i just took my last step to becoming an of... » | It's been a long time since i last blogged.....sor... » | Tuesdays are brutal.....i have to be at the office... » | This is our first Twin Blog..by shelly and scott..... » | I would llike to live the rest of my life in denia... » | Dear God, I know this may sound trivial...but cou... » | God is good...why do i forget that daily... I get ... » | Today's Status: Cat in my car for real this morni... »

I cant believe its Friday already....which is a good thing since my honey will be here in 12 days...i want them to go by fast....only a dozen days...like eggs, or donuts...that's nothing....

i have been working my little bootie off this week..i. get in the zones where all i want to do is work...which is good i guess cause i'm finally starting to work ahead...i even have the PowerPoint done already for sunday..which i ususally spend all day saturday doing.....not this saturday..no i'm going roller skating...yes.. that's right..old school rolling skating..not even blading......small group peops are doing it up tomorrow.....

as for my friday night..no plans...which is actually nice...we dont have band practice tonite cause we are doing an uplugged worship set....just me and another guitar and vocalist..that should be fun..i'm singing a U2 song...so that will be cool too..only one little detail..i'm a female...but hey..i gotta improvise since there are no male singers in bakey....

it's so warm here..i love it...sorry for all you IL folk who keep telling me how cold it is there...it was 72 here yesterday....yep....and today its a gorgeous 65....cant beat that.....i'm going to freeze my littel bootie off when i come back in December...esp since the bridesmaide dress i have to where is made out of tissue paper...

Things i'm looking forward to:
1. 12 days from now when i pick up tony from LAX
2. The 5 days i get to spend with him... :)
3. sleeping in tomorrow (not like i dont sleep in every day)
4. the day when my neck doesnt hurt like a mo fo
5. dec 16 when i fly into chicago/mdwy
6. the 6 days i get to spend in IL with all my fave people
7. seeing snow in IL (hopefully)
8. having a GLC breve latte
9. hugging my mom
10. the day i dont have to say goodbye to tony at the airport....

Just to name a few...