« Home | busy busy tuesday....but of course..time to blog..... » | I cant believe its Friday already....which is a go... » | to tag on jamie's "of the moments..." My "of the ... » | monday..monday..... i used to not come into the of... » | I think i just took my last step to becoming an of... » | It's been a long time since i last blogged.....sor... » | Tuesdays are brutal.....i have to be at the office... » | This is our first Twin Blog..by shelly and scott..... » | I would llike to live the rest of my life in denia... » | Dear God, I know this may sound trivial...but cou... »

nothing says "Good Morning" like a chainsaw....

they are cutting down a tree right outside my bedroom window.....for 2 days now..i wake up to the songs of 2, not 1, but 2 chainsaws....cutting down this massive tree..not only that...but the guys running the chainsaws..still want to hold a normal conversation....but what is normal to them..is ear-piercing screams....

but..i cant complain..it's Friday baby.....now only 5 days till my honey arrives......