« Home | yes..i realize it's been a long time since my last... » | nothing says "Good Morning" like a chainsaw.... t... » | busy busy tuesday....but of course..time to blog..... » | I cant believe its Friday already....which is a go... » | to tag on jamie's "of the moments..." My "of the ... » | monday..monday..... i used to not come into the of... » | I think i just took my last step to becoming an of... » | It's been a long time since i last blogged.....sor... » | Tuesdays are brutal.....i have to be at the office... » | This is our first Twin Blog..by shelly and scott..... »

place: chatte coffee shop
time: 3:30pm
atmosphere: it's warm in here...new tables...sippin on my breve..iced today....cause it's 70ish here today....
thoughts: of love...of miles...of life...of ministry...of frienships...of work.....of family

my mind is clouded..that's what love will do to you i guess....i came to cafe on my day off..to do some work...but no work has taken place yet...nothing productive...unless productivity consists of blogging, emailing..talking to my sis on the phone....

i absolutely cant wait to be back in napes in less than 2 weeks...although i'm not looking forward to freezing..i am looking forward to lots of things, people, places...familiarity...comfort.....
sometimes i think about what my life would be like if i never left naperville....but those thoughts would just drive me insane since i am confident God called me here for this venture of my life......now the question is 'what is He doing with me?" and how long will it be till He calls me elsewhere....(note to God: i wouldnt mind napes again)....i'm feeling really restless...which is always a good feeling in ministry...that means God is working...cause it's in our comfort that we are conplacent....not moved...not challenged.....maybe my restlessness is a result of not having what i want...if that is case we are always restless i guess...cause we never have all that we want.....

this praise chorus is echoing in my head...
"..all of You is more than enough for
all of me, for every thirst and every need
You satisfy me, with your love
and all I have in You is more than enough..."

that's in my head..but why dont i live by it? why don't i believe that most days?

random thoughts i guess from a clouded mind......