« Home | back injury=hours of useless televisionE! True Hol... » | My Husband...I'm so proud of my husband...he is no... » | Under the Radar...i'v been down for the count, und... » | in my head: the verse from an old camp song..."if... » | ants have overtaken my desk...i freaked out and we... » | i'm getting lazy at this blogging thing...i know..... » | My first post as a married woman...sorry i've negl... » | home sweet ghetto...in a month i will soon move in... » | my iron stomach...i used to pride myself on my iro... » | i've been lazy with the posting i know..it's just... »

Laguna Beach Watchers Unite!!

Seriously, I never thought the mention of one tv show would generate so many comments....

although, i would not call myself a "fan" of the show yet...i found myself watching it yet again this morning. tony came in the bedroom and made me change it to espn, as to not be tainted by such mtv smut...ahahah.

but, i couldn't pull myself away...it was the valentine's day episode where jessica and jason broke up...i knew he didnt want her...he's always flirting with other girls...and besides, i dont really think i like jessica anyway..especially when she wears her glasses....

i guess i'm just a fan of drama....

I need to stop though...there is no value in this show. thanks for allowing me to confess my problem on the web for all to read...

who needs value? i just like to watch to see what's going to happen next! i wouldn't let todd turn off the tv last night because i was still watching it. i hate/love it!

I feel guilty after watching it - I can't believe I'm 25 and care about what rich snotty high schoolers are doing...
Were you shocked when you found out jessica and jason were only dating 2 months?! I couldn't believe the emotional turmoil I felt on jessica's behalf over two lousy months!! I was all worked up and upset that he was so mean, and she was so heartbroken, then all you could hear me yell was, "TWO MONTHS?! YOU'RE CRYING OVER TWO MONTHS!! YOU FREAKING RETARD!!"

but.. you know, I try not to get into it that much...

Post a Comment