« Home | My Husband...I'm so proud of my husband...he is no... » | Under the Radar...i'v been down for the count, und... » | in my head: the verse from an old camp song..."if... » | ants have overtaken my desk...i freaked out and we... » | i'm getting lazy at this blogging thing...i know..... » | My first post as a married woman...sorry i've negl... » | home sweet ghetto...in a month i will soon move in... » | my iron stomach...i used to pride myself on my iro... » | i've been lazy with the posting i know..it's just... » | this is "kitty"...tony's cat..i'm proud to be a s... »

back injury=hours of useless television

E! True Hollywood Story: American Idol
E! True Hollywood Story: Paula Abdul
E! True Hollywood Story: Blossom
E! True Hollywood Story: Snoop Dogg (for the 2nd time)
Several hours of Discovery Health Channel's
--Life in the ER
--The Critical Hour
--A Face Restored: about a severely burned Afgani Girl who's face was melted to her chest after a fire...
I even stooped to watching Laguna Beach: i don't get it - is it real or are they actors...either way it sucks but is oddly addictive...i feel myself wanting to know if stephen and his girl will continue a long distant relationship of break it off since he lives in san fran...

and, don't even get me started on MTV'S show "My Super Sweet 16".

oh my goods...i totally have a back injury right now too! well maybe not so much an injury as much as the fact that my lower spine is "off-balance" or so the chiropractor told me today. she adjusted me so hopefully it'll start to heal itself soon.

And Laguna Beach? seriously. i love-hate the show. i'm addicted. but i yell at the people b/c they're so stupid! esp. jessica. she's an idiot for dating jason.

Shels-I have totally started watching laguna beach this season too! jessica is better off without jason and what is stephen doing with LC? I feel like after last night he is kind of leading her on.
Also-I caught the E story of Blossom too. I gotta say it wasn't as good as I thought it would be.

Stephen has LC hanging around because he knows she will...
The first year of college wore is butt out --- He's looking haggered...

He's home now and none of the high school/old school femininas want want anything to do with him --- Did you see the way they ran from him at Lo's party?

Talan needs to stick with Taylor and forget about Kristin...

I swear I am not addicted to the show or anything...But if you ever want to shoot the OC you know where to find me...

Ok, I too love Laguna Beach, but I do get really annoyed with those girls, yet I watch every week, and even on the weekends when I have already seen it.

Also, Blossom True Hollywood Story sucked. There was no good info on it. No scandalous secrets at all!!

Ah, the curse of Laguna Beach. Has anyone else noticed the previews for the next episode are ALWAYS more interesting than the actual episode?

As for it being real or fake, this helped me:
http://www.gawker.com/news/mtv/laguna-beach-and-the-meaning-of-life-115673.php

And, I heard that Jason and LC were at the VMAs this weekend seen kissing....good lord.

how is it that i can just sit and even read these comments and totally get caught up in the gossip of laguna beach? i'm laughing at myself right now.

Okay, I'm cracking up!!! I also watch Laguna Beach - love/hate it...the girls are so naive and dumb...i just want to shake them...but yet, i continue to watch!! I like Kristin, not so much w/ LC....

omg, i can't stand kristin, but i like LC! haha. this is hilarious.

Ewww - Mandy, how can you like LC - she's so dumb for always hanging on Stephen :-) Shells - Thanks for bringing us Laguna Beach watchers together :-)

Post a Comment