« Home | ants have overtaken my desk...i freaked out and we... » | i'm getting lazy at this blogging thing...i know..... » | My first post as a married woman...sorry i've negl... » | home sweet ghetto...in a month i will soon move in... » | my iron stomach...i used to pride myself on my iro... » | i've been lazy with the posting i know..it's just... » | this is "kitty"...tony's cat..i'm proud to be a s... » | our new little baby...  » | our week in pictures....we went to the central coa... » | this cute little elephant seal was looking at us..... »

in my head: the verse from an old camp song..."if i had a little red box to put the devil in...i'd take him out and SMASH HIS FACE, and put him back again..."

on my head: less hair...got it chopped today...it's too hot here for long hair, and hopefully less heavy hair will relieve my daily headaches....

at breakfast the other day: an intervention-tony printed out pages of reasons why i should not be on atkins anymore, and mentioned how several friends of mine agree (i know who you are, you dont' have to comment). so much to everyone's-and my-delight i am no longer a meat lover. i seriously think i could be a vegetarian at this point...i never want to see ground beef again-gagging as i type. i actually was wanting to switch things up a bit anyway...cause i dont feel healthy...sure i've lost 75lbs...but i can't handle the headaches and having no energy and feeling tired 24/7. so, tony and i are embarking on a new diet journey...we are going to soon be detoxing our bodies of all the unhealthy crap, and will be "granola heads" (as kristi calls it)...eating organic foods and just living healthy. watching the movie "super size me" has also removed any sort of desire to ever eat fast food again.

proud of: my husband-he will be a full-time student in college this fall...and on his way to being a physical therapist.

looking forward to: taking the CBEST test in a couple weeks and being certified to be a substitute teacher. i'm so nerdy when it comes to school things..i'm actually jealous that tony gets to go back...my day will come again though..

gotta get back to work-it's supposed to be my day off-but i'm at work because i have so much to do-yet i'm blogging...go figure

Tell Tony congrats on school.
Also-I am purposely never watching Super Size Me-I just don't want to know-I just want to be able to eat my fries in ignorance.

Shells, are we having a 10yr high school reunion????

lets have a reunion in California and only invite the people we want to see.

HAHA!! Good call scott...that would be sweet!!!

Post a Comment