« Home | i'm getting lazy at this blogging thing...i know..... » | My first post as a married woman...sorry i've negl... » | home sweet ghetto...in a month i will soon move in... » | my iron stomach...i used to pride myself on my iro... » | i've been lazy with the posting i know..it's just... » | this is "kitty"...tony's cat..i'm proud to be a s... » | our new little baby...  » | our week in pictures....we went to the central coa... » | this cute little elephant seal was looking at us..... » | elephant seals laying out on the beach...it's the ... »

ants have overtaken my desk...i freaked out and went on a 2 hour cleaning spree at my office last night....guess i wont eat lunch at my desk anymore...i swore i had ants in my hair...

it's been 105+ here all week and doesn't look like it will cool down anytime soon...people have been getting heat stroke and such....so i've been loading up on water and salt (someone told me that if you don't eat salt...the water does no good)...so i snack on sunflower seeds all day...yes...at my desk...i try not to drop a crumb for those nasty ants...

tony and i have been renting a lot of movies lately...among my fave rentals this month:
-Hotel Rwanda
-Hide & Seek
-Million Dollar Baby

Hated: -Spanglish...probably cause it was so hyped up...i was disappointed...and i have never seen such a cheesy scene as the "convertable scene" with the hair blowing...somebody's got to know what i'm talking about....

-Rented again -Mystic River...i have now seen it 3 times...still love it...a distrubinly good portrayal of 3 lives...

in other news...after many weeks of being lazy..i'm back on the workout scene...it took me a while to get back to the gym after the honeymoon...but mama's back

I second the Million Dollar Baby vote. I loved. Want to see it again. Mystic River is definitely on my list of top to see. And, I have to admit that I actually liked Spanglish...but I went in with no expectations. I'm not a very good movie critic...and I love Adam Sandler...and I'm a sucker for chick flicks!! ;-)

FREAKING BLOG SHELLS!!!!PLEEEEZ

HAHAHA...SHELLS REMEMBER WHEN MR. RICE WOULD MAKE THAT WEIRD BIRD SOUND IF HE DIDN'T HAVE HIS WHISTLE AVAILABLE - WELL I JUST OUT OF THE BLUE DID IT AT WORK....WHAT?????

Post a Comment