« Home | i've been lazy with the posting i know..it's just... » | this is "kitty"...tony's cat..i'm proud to be a s... » | our new little baby...  » | our week in pictures....we went to the central coa... » | this cute little elephant seal was looking at us..... » | elephant seals laying out on the beach...it's the ... » | ugliest animal: what the heck are these? they are... » | pretty animal award: some wild peacocks we saw at ... » | This is our year baby....I feel it...go ahead comm... » | i feel like i don't really have anything interstin... »

my iron stomach...

i used to pride myself on my iron stomach...i never throw up....i never get "the stomach flu" (don't get me started on how "flu" has nothing to do with your stomach)...i just don't puke...

well, today was another story....i randomly got sick (in the aformentioned fashion..what the heck....all i can think of was that "truck stop/cafe/diner" tony and i ate breakfast at, made me some bunk eggs.....uckkkkk...it will be a while till i can eat some eggs again (sadly, a staple for atkins dieters)....

and why is it that you instantly cry when you puke..is that just me...am i a baby?

sorry for the gross blog..just thought I'd share...

what can't you eat cause you threw it up?

Ask your brother when the last time he ate a corn dog. That and kidney stones don't mix

I'm so sorry shell! I think crying is pretty natural when you throw up. As for the food part - I guess I can't narrow it down due to the volume over time. hehehe

California is absolutely calling my name (although SoeBeck would arge that I'm mistaken that it's actually Fl. calling me). When I read about the boogie boards I think I felt a pain in my heart remembering how I dumped mine in the dumpster.

always cry when i puke. always.
szokie

girl, wait till you ever get prego. i threw up 3 times a day for like 6 months straight and cried everytime. isn't that crazy. my least fav thing to throw up was ramen noodles. i can't go near em. gag.

Post a Comment