« Home | in my head: the verse from an old camp song..."if... » | ants have overtaken my desk...i freaked out and we... » | i'm getting lazy at this blogging thing...i know..... » | My first post as a married woman...sorry i've negl... » | home sweet ghetto...in a month i will soon move in... » | my iron stomach...i used to pride myself on my iro... » | i've been lazy with the posting i know..it's just... » | this is "kitty"...tony's cat..i'm proud to be a s... » | our new little baby...  » | our week in pictures....we went to the central coa... »

Under the Radar...

i'v been down for the count, under the radar...or whatever metaphor you choose, since last week.
it first started with a bit of stomach problems for 3 days last week..i couldnt eat for a couple days and...well, that's all i'll say about that...
then just when that got better, i woke up sunday morning with an annoying backache...of course i didnt do anything about it and continued to lift speakers and set up all morning for church....that morning as i played guitar i couldn't even straighten out my right leg...i had to stand with it bent..
anyway....my back pretty much hurt all week...finally wednesday i couldn't even get out of bed, i couldnt stand up straight adn i had muscle spasms so bad i cried all day...
so, at this point i thought it was time to got the chiropracter...he confirmed that my "si" joint was out of place...this is the joint that connects your pelvis to your spine...in the words of my chiropracter..."big ass joint=big ass pain".
he couldnt even put it back in cause my muscles were so tight!! so basically since wednesday i have been in bed or on the floor..drugged up on IB800's or on Vicadin....

the end...