« Home | Under the Radar...i'v been down for the count, und... » | in my head: the verse from an old camp song..."if... » | ants have overtaken my desk...i freaked out and we... » | i'm getting lazy at this blogging thing...i know..... » | My first post as a married woman...sorry i've negl... » | home sweet ghetto...in a month i will soon move in... » | my iron stomach...i used to pride myself on my iro... » | i've been lazy with the posting i know..it's just... » | this is "kitty"...tony's cat..i'm proud to be a s... » | our new little baby...  »

My Husband...

I'm so proud of my husband...he is now a full-time student, working hard to complete school and head toward a career that will make him happy!! He is majoring in kenisieolgy to one day get his masters in physical therapy! I'm so proud of him. I wanted to take a picture of him on his first day of school (like a proud mom)..but our camera batteries were dead!!

With a week of school under his belt...he comes home yesterday with more proud news. Tony was hired to be the assistant to the Athletic Trainer of Bakersfield College. This is a dream job for Tony...he has always wanted to be a trainer. He will work alongside the trainer every day, and will be present at all the sports events taping ankles and learning the trade.

I've never seen Tony so happy and hard-working. That makes me proud!!

hey shell--just wanted to let you know that i got a blog and give you the address: stepfordhighschool.blogspot.com i'm hoping i can come to california and visit you, scott, and tony sometime (now that i'm close)

Tell Tony Congrats for me!

Post a Comment