« Home | here it is Saturday night..and i'm working...... ... » | place: chatte coffee shop time: 3:30pm atmosphere... » | yes..i realize it's been a long time since my last... » | nothing says "Good Morning" like a chainsaw.... t... » | busy busy tuesday....but of course..time to blog..... » | I cant believe its Friday already....which is a go... » | to tag on jamie's "of the moments..." My "of the ... » | monday..monday..... i used to not come into the of... » | I think i just took my last step to becoming an of... » | It's been a long time since i last blogged.....sor... »

so i'm pissed off today....if you know me at all...you know i'm generally in a pretty good mood most days...but not at this very moment.....awwww..i cant decide whether to cry or scream or punch someone......or blog...so..here i am blogging...

i think all the stress of this week..finally broke me at this moment.....i've been calm, cool, and collected all week..working my bootie off trying to get stuff done for work..and now the added stress of helping lauren with her wedding...and i got an email that i didnt really appreciate today..so needless to say..my cheering disposition is no longer with me....i'm stressed beyond belief..i just want to be in IL...

things never go as planned....which sometimes i take too seriously..and get too sensitive about...which i guess i just need to let go...but plans/or changes of plans should never outweigh human relationships....because after all the parties, and all the plans, we still have relationships..and that should be the most important......why cant people just be honest and open with each other..in truth and love of course..i feel like that would just make the world a much better place..the end...