« Home | so i'm pissed off today....if you know me at all..... » | here it is Saturday night..and i'm working...... ... » | place: chatte coffee shop time: 3:30pm atmosphere... » | yes..i realize it's been a long time since my last... » | nothing says "Good Morning" like a chainsaw.... t... » | busy busy tuesday....but of course..time to blog..... » | I cant believe its Friday already....which is a go... » | to tag on jamie's "of the moments..." My "of the ... » | monday..monday..... i used to not come into the of... » | I think i just took my last step to becoming an of... »

it doesnt feel like Christmas...maybe cause it's warm here or because i'm working right now...or becaue i just got back for IL and had Christmas with my family already....

It's good to be back in Cali...at least to be doing the job i'm doing..i love it...i just wish there was some way to have all my friends and family out here....
It was good to be back in napes.....lauren's wedding was great....she was gorgeous of course....and it was great seeing everyone....
of course the highlight of my week was spending time with the love of my life...tony....(dont worry i wont get too mushy..although that is all that is on my mind..)
i got to go out a lot..with friends..and of course party it up..dance it up...laugh it up...
i am still convinced i have the best friends ever....and equally convinced i have the best boyfriend ever.....(did i mention i miss him...yeah..i do....)

sunday was family christmas day..and of course my mom made more food than i have ever seen...and you know i went off adkins for one day to eat it all up....yums...
it was a good feeling to be at my mom's all day...there's just something so comforting about being around your mom all day....she was so cute in her little apron..she was in her element..cooking for everyone...she bought a present for everyone who walked in the door..i love you mom.....

"back to life, back to reality"...as the early 90's song says..
i'm working today..of course doing last minute things to get ready for our service tonite....and not to forget i havent done anyting for the service this weekend yet...looks like i wll be working friday and saturday to pull that all together......

i'm feeling sick too..my throat is really sore..and i feel a sinus infection coming on...i think i'm just exhausted from my week vaca...too much in too little time....

ewww...elvis' blue christmas is on the radio right now...i'm not really a big fan of elvis (sorry jacki..i know you love him)....there is just something about him....anywho..

i better get back to work....i have a million and one things to do...but there is always time to blog..right...

merry christmas to all..and to all a good night...