« Home | it doesnt feel like Christmas...maybe cause it's w... » | so i'm pissed off today....if you know me at all..... » | here it is Saturday night..and i'm working...... ... » | place: chatte coffee shop time: 3:30pm atmosphere... » | yes..i realize it's been a long time since my last... » | nothing says "Good Morning" like a chainsaw.... t... » | busy busy tuesday....but of course..time to blog..... » | I cant believe its Friday already....which is a go... » | to tag on jamie's "of the moments..." My "of the ... » | monday..monday..... i used to not come into the of... »

God forgive me for not spending time with You...how quickly i forget why you brought me here...and how you placed me here for your work...and how i'm here to worship you...God I pray that i never let 'tasks', or people, or circumstances, or jobs, or money, or time, or place...ever get in the way of my worship of You.
God I beg you for direction, but never stop to listen...never study to see your answer...never spend time with You..God forgive me...
"Speak to me Lord, for your child is here...listening..."
"unveil my eyes...let me see...see you...
Unveil my heart...let me know..know you...
Father...."

I am so blessed....and yet i'm selfish with my time, with my possesions..with my life....God forgive me...
I deserve nothing from You...yet you give me everything....
"you are the true God, the one Living Lord, Father..."

I want a closer walk with You God....i want that....i want to know You....

"own me..take all that I am, and heal me..with the blood of the Lamb...mold me with Your gracious hand...break me till I'm only Yours....own me...."