« Home | Your Career Type: EnterprisingYou are engertic, am... » | "Minnesota Nice"wow, so much to update you blog re... » | thanks for letting me vent yesterday!! I really fe... » | when it rains it pours...let me be blunt...things ... » | whatever happened to these guys? i've lived in Ca... » | feeling sorry for myselfThere's something about th... » | happy 4 month anniversary to me and tony!!it seems... » | Pedestrians have the right-of-way...right?so here'... » | what is up with the latest surge of spam blog comm... » | i feel guilty for not blogging...so here goes noth... »

You Are a Mai Tai

You aren't a big drinker, but you'll drink if the atmosphere is festive.
And when you're drunk, watch out! You're easily carried away.


finally a quiz that's right on!!! i love this one...and ironically enough i LOVE Mai Tai's...it was my drink of choice on our honeymoon. I have yet to find one as good as in Hawaii.

I took this little quiz and I'm a Mai Tai too! Maybe that is why we have so much fun partying together:)

Post a Comment