« Home | happy 4 month anniversary to me and tony!!it seems... » | Pedestrians have the right-of-way...right?so here'... » | what is up with the latest surge of spam blog comm... » | i feel guilty for not blogging...so here goes noth... » | i promise i won't talk about laguna beach!!it's sa... » | the happiest day of my life thus far...this is me ... » | our first dance...  » | images from my wedding...  » | Laguna Beach Watchers Unite!!Seriously, I never th... » | back injury=hours of useless televisionE! True Hol... »

feeling sorry for myself

There's something about that goose egg before the word "comments" down there that breaks my heart.

i dont know what is more sad, the fact that no one comments, or the fact that i check it a couple times a day to see if anyone commented.

o the sick twisted world of blogging.

and yes, perhaps this is a shameless attemp to get people to comment.

I feel your pain! No one ever comments on my blog, but I am not feeling sorry for myself! No, not at all!

I had a dream about you last night!!!

I miss you! and I comment:)

I think commenting has evolved into a cool, clicky thing...or perhaps people are just uninterested.

Post a Comment