« Home | the happiest day of my life thus far...this is me ... » | our first dance...  » | images from my wedding...  » | Laguna Beach Watchers Unite!!Seriously, I never th... » | back injury=hours of useless televisionE! True Hol... » | My Husband...I'm so proud of my husband...he is no... » | Under the Radar...i'v been down for the count, und... » | in my head: the verse from an old camp song..."if... » | ants have overtaken my desk...i freaked out and we... » | i'm getting lazy at this blogging thing...i know..... »

i promise i won't talk about laguna beach!!

it's saturday and i'm bored. anyone want to come over? tony is gone every saturday now for football. i'm still in my pj's sipping on some coffee at 11am. i'm so bored..i'm probably just going to go to work today. fun times!!

random thought: i just realized i've been married 3 mo. today! happy anniversary self!

more randomness: i got a new bike...well, it's not "new"...but new to me...someone got a new one and gave me their old one...it's a road bike adn it's pink! it will replace my huffy mountain bike that got stollen back when i lived in my previous ghetto neighborhood. to this day, tony and i still check out every homeless man on a bike to see it it's my old one...i'm not really sure what we would do if we recognized it...like i'm gonna confront the homeless man and ask for it back. although i do wish i could have my gelseat back....

now that football has officially begun...it feels like fall...however, the still 90 degree weather reminds us that it won't "feel like fall" till november!

remember when there was that old bike in our garage forever that you kept trying to get me to ride?

Hey! I just remembered that time we were riding on the viaduct and you fell off your bike, and I handed you your sunglasses!

AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!!

Post a Comment