« Home | i promise i won't talk about laguna beach!!it's sa... » | the happiest day of my life thus far...this is me ... » | our first dance...  » | images from my wedding...  » | Laguna Beach Watchers Unite!!Seriously, I never th... » | back injury=hours of useless televisionE! True Hol... » | My Husband...I'm so proud of my husband...he is no... » | Under the Radar...i'v been down for the count, und... » | in my head: the verse from an old camp song..."if... » | ants have overtaken my desk...i freaked out and we... »

i feel guilty for not blogging...so here goes nothing...

my neck hurts today...it sucks...i can only stare straight ahead...tony thinks it's cause i wear a backpack everyday when i walk or bike to work...guess i'm getting old and need to use a rolling back pack instead...maybe i can fashion a milk crate on the back of my bike...

we had a glimpe of fall here yesterday...it rained all day...i never knew how much i missed the rain...i wanted to curl up at home and watch movies all day...but instead i was at the office for 13 hrs

i turn 27 in one month...my golden birthday...nothing really golden about getting older.

i feel discontent...maybe it's ministry, maybe it's california, maybe it's life...

GET OUT OF HERE SPAM!


Don't feel guilty for not blogging....it's all good!

I get those feelings of discontent sometimes too! I think it's normal...or I think it's California, you should move back here! Problem solved!

Post a Comment