« Home | i feel guilty for not blogging...so here goes noth... » | i promise i won't talk about laguna beach!!it's sa... » | the happiest day of my life thus far...this is me ... » | our first dance...  » | images from my wedding...  » | Laguna Beach Watchers Unite!!Seriously, I never th... » | back injury=hours of useless televisionE! True Hol... » | My Husband...I'm so proud of my husband...he is no... » | Under the Radar...i'v been down for the count, und... » | in my head: the verse from an old camp song..."if... »

what is up with the latest surge of spam blog comments....it's so weird, it's like some computer somewhere reads a phrase like "i feel discontent" and they advertise some depression website...

what will they send if i say the word "poop"...hopefully i'll get some comments about the latest sale on diapers...let's see...shall we.

Nice blog, good job! Check our GOLD nuggets site at http://www.thegoldhunter.net/ You could be walking over Millions in Gold and not even know it. . They are even filtering and recovering GOLD out of water! Take a break and check our GOLD nuggets site out at http://www.thegoldhunter.net ENJOY!

I can't believe this actually happened.

try another one!! try another one!!!

that freaking rules! I also love how you were given a "good job" on your blog. Is your blog for show and tell or something.

hahahahaha

that is stinking hilarious.

Post a Comment